Wednesday, June 9, 2010

PeopleString, Growing Steady

Approximately six weeks after I started actually figuring out what PeopleString is all about, I have 30 direct referrals, 8 on my second line and 4 on my third for a total of 42 stringers.  I average about one sign up per day which I have set as my minimum daily goal.  My earnings are at $11.06, but I also have another $14.50 in pending earnings and I will also gain more money from this months ad revenue share.  Not too bad for a free program that anyone can do.

As earlier mentioned, I really joined to see what PeopleString could do for my other online businesses, but what has happened actually amazed me.  I find myself hooked on this site.  In fact, I actually changed my home page to PeopleString this week, which is the highest virtual compliment I could bestow on someone.  Although upon joining you are urged to make this switch, I thought someone would have to pry my Google home page from my cold, dead hands.

The main reason that I felt the urge to switch was because PeopleString changed the "Guess Which Hand" game this week.  Currently you can play every 30 minutes.  If you win, you get 30 people points.  If you lose...well....you just try again in 30 minutes.  So now I am obsessed with making sure that I don't wait long periods of time between playing so that I can get the maximum people points possible.  Combine that with the 200 points that I get from logging in and doing a few simple actions four times within a 24 hour period and the points won in People Lotto every 4 hours and it is now possible to rack up points at an amazing rate.  All which will give me a larger share of the ad revenue for this month.

I continue to work the forums and enjoy them, but I am starting to care more about building my string than recruiting sign ups from the forum for my other businesses because PeopleString is truly a cool business model that I am growing increasingly optimistic about.

Through the webinars I attend a few times a week, I am learning about different ways that others are marketing PeopleString that can really apply to any other online business.  Although no earth shattering secrets have been passed along during these sessions so far, they are informative and interesting and keep me logging in every few days.

This week I did a lot of promotion using credit mailers and safelists.  In the past I have not had much success with these methods, but others swear by them.  Because some of this advertising just went out, it is too soon to decide whether this week's campaign has been successful, but I plan to change things up and try a different landing page in the next few days and compare the results. 

No comments:

Post a Comment