Tuesday, June 29, 2010

PeopleString, Paying Off and Big News Soon!

I joined PeopleString somewhat half-heartedly but, I now find myself hopelessly hooked on the silly games and the money that I am earning while having a great time.  So far, I am surprised at the potential I see in this FREE program and the fact that I am logged into the site for about 15+ hours each day!


To recap, I have now been an active member of PeopleString for a little over 60 days.  My reasons for joining were more specifically to make valuable contacts and turn them into prospects and then referrals.  So far, I have had mild success with a few sign ups into my other programs, but the nice thing about it is that I have not asked for a single one.  The sign ups came from people who simply visited my profile.

The screenshot I am including shows my current PeopleString earnings at around $27.  A payment for that amount will be issued sometime in the next 7-10 days and that will be my first actual payment from PeopleString.  Remember, this was money that I earned by simply changing my homepage to PeopleString and playing lotto and Guess Which Hand, and recruiting others, which I would be doing anyway to build my list of prospects for my other programs.  I also have about $30 in pending earnings which will be paid out once my sign ups complete a survey for the Mailbox Cash Box program, although I expect some of those earnings to be pending for several months.


By attending webinars and being active in the forums, I have made some wonderful contacts.  I have met both people that need some help and some that can help me.  I have been able to tap into free marketing lessons and get excellent advice through Skype from top internet marketers.  These are great people who I can see myself having long-term business relationships with.  I have not been able to find this at any other forum or social networking community that I have been a part of. 


Very interesting changes are getting ready to happen at PeopleString and a new tool that will make recruiting people into my string a cinch will go live very shortly.  As an Entrepreneur member, I have had the opportunity to get the full details on this new program, but at this point, I can only share the details with members of my string.  So either join, or stay tuned to read about them here as soon as they become public.  For now, just let me say, that I feel extremely optimistic about the earning opportunities here and have pretty much put everything else on hold to recruit like mad for PeopleString.  If I can help my downline here see how easy it is to earn, perhaps I will gain their confidence to follow me into other programs that are proven winners for me. 


It is very hard for me to see any negatives about PeopleString at this point, in fact, it is my new favorite program!  Oh!  I almost forgot.  I am still adding an average of one person per day to my first level and I have a few active stringers who are working hard to build their own.  You can review my screenshot.  I now have a total of 50 people on level 1 and a total of 85 in my string.  Not bad for a few weeks!

(Click on the image to enlarge)








 

No comments:

Post a Comment