Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Why PeopleString is So Powerful

Success in internet marketing is all about building relationships. I was taught that very early on by my friend and mentor. He is the reason I joined PeopleString and most of the other programs I am involved in. He has been earning online since he retired about 10 years ago and has built an income and down line by thinking outside of the box. He is the only person I know who claims that autoresponders are a waste of time and too much trouble. Unorthodox, but you can't argue with success. So when Warren sent me a message at PeopleString stating that he has a $5 opportunity that he thought we could work together on and really make some change, I jumped on it, no questions asked. After all, when I first met Warren, I didn't have a spare $5 to my name. Now that times are better, what harm could it do?

When Warren emailed me back with the link, I was perplexed. It was a landing page to a program that I had seen about 1,000 times before as I surfed mindlessly through countless traffic exchanges to earn credits to advertise my own programs. It was the type of ad that makes you roll your eyes. Something with a picture of a fancy sports car and mansion and something about making $1,000,000....blah, blah, blah. You know the kind. Well, I figured that either Warren could either be getting senile or there was an angle to the program that he felt he could capitalize on. Well, I am happy to report that Warren has all his faculties and you are about to see for yourself.

Today, he emailed me with a link to his latest video. Using his contacts at PeopleString, he quickly got 7 out of 10 people to jump on his offer. Quite a conversion rate. That just proves what PeopleString can do. We are both active on the forums, simply commenting and helping others out. People continue to trickle to my personal downline builder page that is attached to my PeopleString profile because they are curious about how I earn online. I get a few sign ups a week without ever asking for them or advertising.

Please enjoy Warren's video while I head on over to PeopleString to do catch up with my friends and see if I can match Warren's conversion rate.


To Join F5 Millionaires Club and get help promoting it, including this video, join here: F5 with Karla and Warren then contact me by clicking HERE so I can help you.

2 comments:

  1. What a great post. It is nice to see what goes on in the minds of great marketers. And still, I can feel your humor coming through to the reader.
    Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karla you will never cease to amaze me! After reading this, I am just about ready to scratch up another $5 so I can join again under you!

    ReplyDelete